Saturday, September 27, 2008

Favorite Pictures From a Fast Week

I really can't believe how fast the weeks are going by this school year. I think we have about 30 minutes of actual quiet time with no kids around. Hopefully all the extra practice time the kids are allowed will help them at our contests later in the fall. It just makes the days go soooooo fast.
I haven't been taking many pictures lately, so I'm trying to do better when I see something funny, or odd, or interesting.

When I stopped by the lady's room at TSMS earlier this week I saw this mango sitting in a bowl. I wasn't sure if I could have a bite if I wanted or if it was free for the taking. It was just plain weird to walk into the restroom and see a mango sitting next to the toilet paper.



This is a picture of a glass of beer I had at Manny G's. If any of you reading this live around Keller and haven't checked this place out, then I demand you to go RIGHT NOW. The food is fabulously awesome! Everything I've tried is great! And they have this beer called Black Butte that I actually like! I had two this week.

And when the cat's away.........
Kai and I were on our own Friday. I wish I could say that this picture of him was him in rare form, but I'd say it's pretty much par for the course. He's nuts. And I love it. He was trying to rally the troops in his band before class, so he put on a snare drum and his Cavalier's hat and stood in the hallway announcing Football Friday. He taught some of his class with the hat on, too. Friday afternoon delirium? Perhaps.



1 comments:

Natasha said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love your new banner/quote too. I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN! yeah!