Monday, October 1, 2007

Insomniac Blog

I'm usually fast asleep by now, but for some reason I'm not tonight. Random thoughts:

I hate four way stops. Please pay attention at them. It might be your turn to go.
Check out William Fitzsimmons album "Goodnight". Very mellow. I'm lovin it.
I just realized that I have nothing to eat for breakfast tomorrow. Great.
Three day weekends are awesome. I'm glad I have one in four days.
I love living close to the Smith family!! Endless sources of entertainment!
I can't wait for the season premiere of Scrubs.
I've had three dreams about dating in the past week and half. Consequently, I've had two dreams about work.
I wish I could remember who I was dating in the dreams. I remember the ones about work quite vividly.
I'm so tired of the heat!!! I want to go someplace that actually has a fall!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be cold. I could go on a trip over Thanksgiving or get crown moulding in my house...........
I love sleep. I wish I was sleeping right now.

0 comments: