Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lists

Things That Made Me Happy Today
1. My beginner clarinets actually sounded like clarinets today!
2. My beginner french horns were awesome as usual.
3. I got to eat Olive Garden leftovers for lunch.
4. I'm learning to play the bass guitar so I can join a garage band.

Things That Made Me Sad Today
1. My band can't play their stupid scales.
2. It was ground hog day in concert band, AGAIN!
3. I have one beginner horn player that cries every class every time he makes a mistake. (this makes me more mad than sad. and no, I'm not insensitive this kid is just looking for attention. I just ignore him even though I really want to say, "Man up, grow a pair, and try again."

Things That Were Backwards From Every Other Day:
1. My beginner clarinets actually sounded like clarinets!!
2. Dean actually let the sax class out on time! (good thing we got that clock, huh?)
3. I was hungry by 9:30 this morning.
4. I got cold in the KHS bandhall. (this is unprecedented)

0 comments: