Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Day Blues

A free day off from school. Could have been a great day. I had a pancake brunch and watched some HGTV and had every intention of being productive in the afternoon. Then suddenly I had one sneeze that turned into the allergy attack of the decade. Luckily, I had some benadryl on hand in case I had an allergic reaction to the pain meds from the wisdom teeth surgery, but it just knocked me out for the whole afternoon. I wasn't going to get anything done around the house any way, so no harm no foul, I guess. I'm feeling a little better now and I guess I should be glad I was able to rest at home instead of being miserable at school. Wednesday is my least favorite day of the week anyway, so it was nice to have a little unexpected break on one, even if my nose is now currently red, raw, and sensitive to the touch.

0 comments: