Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ketchup Blog

Get it, ketchup? Haven't blogged in a while.....it kills with the 6th graders.
I just haven't been in a blog mood and I haven't had a whole lot going on except work. Here are some facts to catch you up on my life:

1. Spring break was awesome! It was so nice to be at home and nurture the non-band director side of myself.
2. I love Blue Moon beer now.
3. I'm still madly in love with Zach Braff.
4. I had a crush on TJ Holmes from CNN until I found out his daughter is in our band.
5. I'm actually having fun at work for the first time.
6. I cut myself with a knife tonight. This is the first time I've ever cut myself and I was kinda freaking out.
7. I'm cautiously optimistic for the first time in life. I'm finally wrapping my brain around the fact that I'm not the new guy (or gal) anymore and I know more than I've been giving myself credit for.
8. Turning 30 in a few months is freaking me out. However, I want to have a huge party and invite everyone I've ever known. That means you. Yes, you.

0 comments: