Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's For Lunch?

That is what I usually ask Dean everyday now. He always has some random combination of food. Here's the latest:


On this day it's leftover steak. He stabs his fork into the middle and eats it like a cave man. Officer Savage calls it a meat stick.

Then we have a bowl of rice and left over meat patties of some kind. I like this lunch particularly because of the repurposing of the cheese bag.

A "normal" lunch. Yogurt drink, bag of meat, and apple slices.

And my personal favorite. The day after the Super Bowl he hauls in this giant bag of left over chicken wings, an apple sauce, half a grapefruit, a granola bar, and the oreo balls I made over the weekend. Yes, he ate every bit of it and I'm pretty sure he regretted it.

Stay tuned for more lunch amusement!

0 comments: