Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentine Goodies

More project photos to share! This weekend I made more goodies for all my work friends. I tried out a few more recipes from Bakerella. This time it was for Oreo Balls and NutterButter Balls. I have a student that gives me oreo balls during the holidays each year and they are always delicious! I was excited to find this recipe and to see how easy they were! All you do is grind up the cookies in a food processor, mix them with a block of cream cheese, roll them in a ball, and then dip them in chocolate. That's it. And you can put a tiny heart sprinkle on top like I did if you want to up the cute factor. This is a super recipe for busy people. It didn't take a lot of effort. If you have a helper you could whip these up in a jiffy.





I also made a few hair clips and a valentine card for my niece.

I know these pictures are not great. I am planning on getting myself a really nice camera before summer. I have some plans for myself and a new camera that can produce some quality pictures would come in handy. No, I don't want to be a photographer. Yes, I want good pictures of the stuff I make.

TMEA is this week!!! Only two and half workdays and I'll be in San Antonio!!! Enjoy your week!!

1 comments:

Natasha said...

It makes me SO happy to see you doing something creative each weekend. LOVE what you are doing!