Sunday, August 15, 2010

What I Will and Will Not Miss About Summer

I will miss.......
Having my coffee in bed every morning while catching up on internet news.
Staying up late and watching Seinfeld reruns.
Waking up with no alarm.
Not taking a shower until 2, or 3, or 4, or 5........
The never ending creative energy.
Naps.
Having time to cook everyday.
Going shopping while everyone else is at work.
Staying up late. Have I already said that? Oh. I'm a night owl and I HATE early mornings. Think I'm lying......ask the guys I work with.
The protective bubble where band does not exist. Ahhhhhh, sweet suspended reality, if only I could find a rich man to marry then you and I could spend everyday together!


I will NOT miss.......
August. I hate you, August. You with your oppressive 100+ degree heat and no holidays. Go play in traffic.

0 comments: