Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quick, Easy, and Delicious Recipe

This time of year everyone is looking to eat healthy and shed all of the holiday pounds. We can often find it very daunting to have three healthy meals a day. I know that I am rarely in the mood to cook a big meal when getting home at six. I like to have something in the fridge ready to heat up. I am also always looking for easy lunches to take to work. So, over the next month I want to share with you some of my favorite healthy recipes. They are all quick, easy, and delicious recipes to make our busy lives easier. I found a recipe for Salmon Salad Sandwiches yesterday and I made one for lunch today. It was fantastic! If you normally like salmon and also enjoy tuna sandwiches, you are sure to like this sandwich. The pumpernickel bread and low fat cream cheese make it a little more grown up and takes this sandwich up a notch! Of course, if you don't care for pumpernickel or are looking to pinch a few pennies, a whole grain bread would taste just as good. With very few ingredients and only a five minute prep time, it is the perfect make ahead lunch! Add your favorite fruit or veggies to round out a healthy meal. Click here for this quick recipe from Eating Well.


0 comments: