Sunday, August 24, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

I really haven't blogged much this summer. Don't really know why - just haven't. My computer has had a virus for about a week, but today I think I might've got things working again.

School starts tomorrow, and I can't say I'm super excited. I think I just need to get back in the routine of the school year and then maybe I'll feel differently. It seems like simply over night I went from having nothing to do, to having WAY too many things happening at once. It's always a hard adjustment, and setting the clock for 5am tonight isn't helping!! I'm not a morning person. I hate getting up in the morning. I love staying up late. Well, those nights are over and going to bed before it's dark out will be the new norm.

I really wanted to write this blog to express how ready I am for fall!!! I can't wait for it too cool off. I can't wait to burn my pumpkin spice candles. I always get the urge to bake more in the fall and I can't wait for some pumpkin and pecan pie! I guess I could make those now, but it doesn't seem right. It's gotta be cold outside for that. I can't wait, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm off to bed. It's after eight ya know.

0 comments: