Saturday, April 11, 2009

Confessions of a Mark Down Shopper

I have a real problem. I can't resist purchasing stuff at the craft store that is on clearance. I mean, I have to get it. It is on clearance after all, and once they're gone, they're gone!! I went to get ONE package of little beads yesterday and I left with six packages of beads, a book of patterned scrapbook paper, a little box of chipboard embellishments that match the scrapbook paper, and a one set of silver rub-ons that I HAD to have. It was all on clearance so I felt the sense of urgency to purchase NOW! I'm such a sucker for priced-to-move crafting supplies. So last night Natasha mentioned she needed an orange necklace and I immediately knew where to get some super cute giant orange beads.......in the clearance bucket at Michael's!!!! Of course we went to get them and then I walked out with more jewelry making supplies. But I had a coupon for 40% off, so I don't feel TOO guilty about it. I have another coupon that is only good today, so we will find out today how much will power I actually have to resist the lure of the craft store.

I went to Home Depot yesterday and bought some runnuculus to spice up my entry door. I love them, and they would look even better if it was sunny outside today!





0 comments: