Sunday, November 18, 2007

Early To Rise.....Again

So, yes, it is almost 5 in the morning and I've been up for about an hour and half. I was up this early yesterday, too. I think that all of the laying around and napping has filled my sleep needs, so I'm up at 3:30 surfing the internet. Thank goodness I have a laptop. When I woke up I was covered in sweat and had to change everything, but I think that means my fever broke. I sure hope so. I feel better right now, but I've been taking fever reducers every 4 hours for the past 24 hours so I can't tell if I'm actually better or if it's just the meds doing their job. My coughing is still getting worse. My guardian angel, Natasha, brought me some cough pills last night. I took one about 9:30 and was still coughing my head off at 11:00 so I took another one. That one seemed to do the trick. I'm coughing a little, just not constantly anymore. My throat is really sore from all the coughing though. I'm just ready to get out of bed and actually DO something. Hopefully I will be able to later day. I've been couped up in my house since Wednesday now!!!!

0 comments: