Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sick Again.....

I think I got the flu from one of the grimy kids at school. I've spent the last three days in the bed with a fever. I'm freezing, then I'm burning up, and I have a cough that is getting worse instead of better. I was finally able to walk to the mailbox last night. I feel better right now, except for my throat, but I think that it is only because I've taken enough tylenol to sedate a horse. My nurse sister said it was ok for me to take all of this medicine, so I hope I don't end up needing a liver transplant. I just hope I'm done having a fever because laying in bed is getting old. And I'm getting lonely. I've had no contact with the outside world except for a brief visit from Sarah, Natasha, Allie, and Parker today. We sat outside in the sun to get our Vitamin D for the day, except it just made me tired again. And Parker threw a track ball at me and when I told him it hurt he said, "NO!" Apparently that is his new favorite word. And then he stole an apple from Sarah. It was pretty cute. I wish I was two again. You can tell people no whenever you want and steal people's fruit and get away with it. Oh Natasha, your kids are so entertaining!!! And thanks for bringing me all that stuff yesterday. My immune system thanks you, too.

0 comments: