Sunday, November 11, 2007

I finally got some rechargeable batteries for my camera so I am finally able to post some pictures.The first picture is of my bedroom. I finally got the curtains in my room hung up and I got new bedding today. You can kinda see the crown moulding, too. I had some decorative pieces put in the corners. All of the moulding still needs to be caulked and painted and hopefully that will done before the end of the year.




Here is another view of the crown over the fire place.

Things have been so super busy lately. I can't wait for this week to be over so I can get some sleep. I guess I wasn't mentally prepared for the last month. It's just been one thing after another and I feel like I've spent the little free time I've had playing catch up. I'm so glad to have the middle school region tryouts over with and I'm looking forward to being finished with the high school tryouts, too. I woke up this morning singing the A major etude - I'm only a few more weeks away from needing to be committed. Last weekend I had some sort of freak 24 hour stomach virus and I missed the craft show where Natasha and I had a booth. Natasha had to work it by herself (she's awesome!) and we still have stuff to get rid of. If you need any Christmas cards or gifts please let one of us know!! We'll be able to take care of you. Between football games, concerts, makeup lessons because of marching band, migraines, craft shows, viruses, laundry, and bad clarinet playing - I'm pretty wiped.

0 comments: