Sunday, December 9, 2007

Catch Up Blog

I haven't been very good about blogging lately, so I'm gonna type fast with a quick catch up.

1. Had the flu over Thanksgiving, was in bed for a week, and had some scary times. Good thing I had awesome friends that live close by to take care of me. I was so sick my mom had to drive up here to get me to take me home for Thanksgiving with the family. Not a restful break at all.

2. I saw a mouse in my garage and FREAKED OUT!! Apparently all of the construction of new houses is running the mice into everyone's homes. I called the Orkin man and they came to eliminate the rodent. I haven't seen it since, so hopefully it worked.

3. Ran over a nail and had to get a new tire.

4. Spent my last two Saturdays doing band crap. Can't wait til the winter break. Only two more weeks!!!

5. Put up my Christmas decorations and it looks like this so far:

0 comments: