Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sprucing Up the House

Went to IKEA this weekend because I saw some curtains online that would match my kitchen and I've been looking for something to cover my odd shaped window. While I was there I found a light for the living room that I really wanted so, of course, I HAD to get it. Cristian was nice enough to put the light up for me!!!


And here it is! It was hard to find one that didn't hang down, but wasn't plain. You can't tell from the picture, but the lights are VERY bright. It was kinda like a Griswald Christmas when we flipped the switch.

And here are the "curtains" that I got. They were out of the actual curtains in this pattern, but they had these table runners. So I just bought four of them and they ended up being the perfect length! The whole thing only cost $12. I love you, IKEA!

0 comments: