Sunday, December 16, 2007

This Blog is For You, Suz!!

Saturday night was Amy and Josh's Festivus for the rest of us! Here is a picture blog of the fun we had!

Here are the hostess and host, Sue Ellen Mishke and Kosmo Kramer.

The requisite Festivus Pole!


It's an Entenmann's!
Do they have a castle in Windsor?
No, they have a display case at the end of the aisle.



What Festivus would be complete without a big salad, risotto, and a vegetable lasagna?


Black and white cookies!
Look to the cookie, Elaine. Look to the cookie!

Only the upper crust eat their snickers with a knife and fork.


Cereal and Peach Schnapps.


Because people like to say SALSA!!


These pretzels are making me thirsty!!!

Pastrami and marble Rye! I think Cristian stole this particular rye from a defenseless old woman.

Jennifer tasting the schnapps. (She drank it all!)

George and Kruger at the original Festivus.


Eating like a lady!

It was a super fun night and hopefully an annual event! I mean after all we didn't get to have champaign coolies or snapple this year!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

OK, LOVED the blog- I hope I can come to the next Festivus!! Maybe I'll acquire a Dream Coat for the occasion :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I eat my Snickers with a knife and fork. How do you eat them, with your hands?