Saturday, March 22, 2008

Insomniac Blog

Random thoughts.......

I'm a night owl and I can't wait til the summer when I can stay up as late as I want every night. I love staying up late. I don't know why, but I do. Love it.

Who decided that there would be sesame seeds on hamburger buns? It's kinda weird.

I have developed a huge crush on Jude Law. Saw a movie with him in it earlier this week and he is one tall drink of water. I'm still madly in love with Zach Braff, though. (Don't tell him about Jude!) Perhaps someday I will develop a crush on someone who actually knows I'm alive. Perhaps someday I will actually meet someone that is single in the suburbs. Perhaps I live in a fantasy world.

Moving on........Have I mentioned that I'm ready for the summer? I'm ready to have this school year behind me. I'm ready to have the time fix up my kitchen! I will be painting the cabinets black. I've got some good ideas on new paint colors for the kitchen and living room. I've ordered some tile samples for the back splash. I just need to find hardware for the cabinets. Home improvements are fun.

I'm going to make muffins in the morning! Yum!

I've been contemplating the idea of taking my showers at night to save some time in the morning. I figure I could get 45 more minutes of sleep in the morning if I do. Whenever I do this I have to pull my hair up, but seriously, who are we kidding? Like there are any single guys at Trinity Springs that need to see my hair down anyway. And if I could get a little extra sleep I might not be so moody. I'll have to weigh the options........messy pony tail hair or better mood??

Good night......

0 comments: