Monday, March 17, 2008

Sunny Sunday, Dreary Monday

Hard to believe that there was five inches of snow on the ground a little over a week ago. Sunday was so nice! I went downtown for breakfast and saw green trees!!!! It was such a nice day that I could open my windows and let in some warm spring air. Today sucks. It's muggy and cloudy and supposed to rain.



I decided to actually use the Blockbuster gift card I got for Christmas and rent a few movies. I watched The Last King of Scotland and Who Killed the Electric Car. Both were good views. I don't recommend the TLKofS if you need a feel good film and I don't recommend WKtheEC if you voted for W.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm a Last King of Scotland fan. Hope you're having a super spring break! I'm sad that I'm back at work, but happy that we get Good Friday off :)
Miss you!!!