Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Crickets Must Die!!!!!

I'm totally taking insomniac to a whole new level tonight. I'm actually super tired and want to go to bed, but my mind and the mutant Texas crickets won't let me. I don't know what it is about the crickets around here, but they have the loudest chirp of any crickets I've ever encountered. Their chirping is so intense that it sounds like they are sitting on my bed with me. It wouldn't be so bad if it were just a dull roar, but this is insane!!!!! If anyone reading this knows how to exterminate yard crickets please let me know!

I must pick a color to paint the kitchen tomorrow. I must. No more vacillating. It's time to make a choice. Why are there 60 different shades of beige??

Really, I just want to the crickets to die!!!! Hmmmm...dead cricket.....I wonder if that is a color option?

0 comments: