Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer Break, Day 1 = Home Improvements

I spent my first day on break doing all kinds of stuff I'd been putting off. I ordered tile for my back splash in the kitchen, the contractor came out to measure, and hopefully it will be going in on Monday! Can't wait to post pictures of that. He also gave me an estimate on painting the cabinets and I'm seriously considering having that done within the month. This afternoon I finished painting my "craft room" this cheery green color! I want this room to be vibrant and a place that will inspire more creativity. Right now all that is in it are curtains. I guess I've got all summer to spruce it up more. Between work and home, I've got WAY to many summer projects scheduled. I can't wait to have the kitchen finished, though!


0 comments: