Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Painting

I spent the day priming my kitchen for a new coat of paint. I thought I had the color picked out, but now I can't decide. I have it 'narrowed' down to seven colors. This will only be the third color in 13 months that these walls have seen so I really want to get it right this time. I guess my kitchen is having a little bit of an identity crisis. Maybe I need to call David Bromstad for help!! Painting by yourself sucks, but luckily I had some little helpers stop by today!

Parker said he likes to paint!


Caden was a very hard worker!


Allie before she got her hands in the paint!

Oops! Got a little on the face!

The Final Creation:


By the way - Natasha was nice enough to teach me how to use photoshop and I made my blog banner using my new skills! She was the creator of the others I've had and now I can make my own!

0 comments: