Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Awesomely Bad Baby Names

Here are a few more awful names I found on my new favorite website! (Thanks, Jennifer!)

Kol Jaedyn - that's supposed to be a boy's name. I hope his mom has lots of ice for all the black eyes that kids gonna get on the play ground. And he'll never be president with a name like that.

Jumoke Elizabeth-Ann - hopefully she'll go by her middle names. I hope her siblings, Jayla and Ja'yesimi, have really normal middle names, too!

Talin Andrew - again, he'll never be president. Neither will Mitt Romney because his name is Mitt. DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(stepping off my soap box now..................)

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

So, I finally had to look it up. Mitt's first name is Willard. Willard Mitt Romney. (I'm happy that someone else thinks this is as heinous as I do- how can this man possibly run the country with a name like this???) In case you were wondering, Mitt and Ann's 1st born's son name is Tagg. For real.