Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Feelings for Fall

Today when I was out shopping I walked by a display of fall scented candles. It was scents like pumpkin spice, apple pie, and cinnamon. I absolutely love fall. It has always been my favorite season. It seems like every September I buy crazy amounts of these fall scented candles and burn them all the time. I love the smell of fall. It warms my heart. And there's nothing like that first day when there is a nip in the air. That was always the best day of marching band. I was feeling really nostalgic for fall over the past week because of the oppressive heat. Someday I hope to live some place where fall lasts longer than a few weeks.......s0me place where it is actually a season, not just a few weeks in November before it gets hot again. But until that day comes, I will be anxiously awaiting fall and all of the exciting smells it brings with it.

0 comments: