Saturday, August 4, 2007

Tomatoes and Yarn

I'm really confused about my tomato plants. They started growing little green tomatoes that I assume will eventually ripen to red, but suddenly yesterday I noticed that I already have one little red one that wasn't there two days ago. In the first picture, there are three different colors of tomato:
These are the first ones that showed up, and I guess they are starting to ripen a little. I really have no idea how to grow tomatoes, I just like to eat them.
I also got a lesson from Suzanne today on how to knit. I really like, but I need lots more practice. After hours of practicing today, this is what I've got so far:
And this is the result after I unraveled it several times to start over. I keep adding stitches somehow. And when I mess something up, I don't really know how to fix it so I just kinda jerry-rig a stitch until I can get back on track. So, with any luck, this could possibly be a scarf sort of thing for me to wear in the winter of 2009.

0 comments: