Sunday, August 19, 2007

Solving Problems

Today I had a light bulb moment. I figured out a way to save the nation. I have found the answer to our fiscal problems. I'm going to start The Stupid Police. Not a unit of police that are stupid, but a unit of police that fines people for being stupid. Like yesterday at our region meeting. I could have easily made enough money to send a few kids to a private university for a pair of degrees. Here's how it will work. If you do something stupid, such as put those stupid cow balls on the back of your truck, then I will fine you. Or if I let you check out in front of me at the store because you have a few things and I have a lot and you don't say thank you, then I will fine you. Your first offense is $50. Every subsequent offense after this will double upon each offense. All of the money from my program will go directly into the school system to help students get a good education. It will also be used to give teachers raises so that they are paid what other professionals are paid. So all of these people beep-bopping through life acting like morons in public are going start paying for education. It would be an endless money pit. No one would have to pay for a college education again! It would all be funded by the millions of people walking around with no regard for anyone around them. I don't see how we can lose here!! And if people finally learn that we are trying to live in a society here, then it will just be a better place to live.

Update: I have found my first offender. What self respecting man tries to pick women up on myspace? And what self respecting woman agrees to go out with someone trying to pick her up on myspace? I got this message today:
My name is Tim and I just moved to Haslet, TX from Shreveport, LA. I am a 25 yr old male and I am 6 foot 2 inches 220 lbs brown eyes athletic build very attractive and I am just on here looking for a cool friend to get to know have some fun with and kick it with. I have a pic I can send you if you are interested. I am a real person no spam or robots or whatever those people are and I am looking for a real woman in return that is down to earth, funny, outgoing, good personality and definitely a frreak. So get at me so we can talk and get to know each other better. P.S. I like that picture ver nice!!! I live five minutes from the speedway also

This guy does not understand that he is barking up the wrong tree. Between the run on sentences and spelling freak with two r's - I don't know what turned me on first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF is that about! that dude sounds like a lossserrr. Do you think he is a plumber?

Anonymous said...

"So get at me" That guys sounds like a winner.