Sunday, July 15, 2007

Goodbye Ripe Wheat, Hello Harvest Brown!

I apparently like to choose colors having to do with the fall harvest. Repainting the kitchen and dining room was no small task. My hands haven't hurt this bad since I took my comps in grad school. I'm really glad that I repainted, though. It really warmed the place up and it looks so much better with the granite. The darker it gets outside, the more I love the color. I think the color goes better with the brown in the living room, too. Here is a picture of the new color. The rest of the kitchen is still a mess, so once I've got that cleaned up I will take more pictures. Notice my reward waiting for me in the chair........


For my next home improvement project I will be getting crown molding put up. Hopefully that can get done before school starts next month. I can't wait to get that put up because I was very sloppy around the top edges! I kinda did that on purpose so I would have more of an incentive driving me to get the molding put up soon. How sad am I that I'm starting to play mind games with myself? I blame sleep deprivation.

0 comments: