Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Party Weekend

I can't believe that after all the fun I had this weekend I didn't take any pictures! The Friday night party was old school fun and I don't have any pictures to show for it. Perhaps some one will have to animate it in cartoon form for us to look back on later. Of course Will and Brett were the life of the party. The only thing that would have made it better was if BG was up here. It was so good to see our old friends Heath and Virginia, and get to know Virginia's new husband. But no party would be complete with out the awesome Amy and Josh, the Alcocers, and the McBrides. Then Saturday night was barbecue fun at the Skeltons' new house, which is beautiful. And I had the best banana pudding while I was there. I think that their dog even got a little tipsy from the leaking keg. It was pretty funny!

Every one stay tuned for next month's bash, and hopefully we will have pictures to show for it!

And it is possible that I will go see two movies this week. This has been an unprecedented summer of movie going for me! I want to see Sicko because I'm not ashamed to say that I like a good Michael Moore documentary and I want to see License to Wed because I have a huge crush on John Krasinski. I'll let you know how they were once I've seen them.

0 comments: