Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pictures!

So, I have a lot to say today. And I have lots of pictures that I wanted to post, too. Here we go. Anyhoo - I decided on a whim on Monday that Dean and I should carpool to Denton so that I could see Amy and Josh's new place and he has class at night and the poor dude has to drive up there five times a week. Luckily the Nators live very close to campus, so the timing worked out perfect! We went to Greenhouse for dinner and I had an evening of firsts. I tried polenta for the first time and it was delicious! Here is the dish (I already took a little nibble)......

Then, I decided that this would be the night that I would drink an entire beer. I've never done that before because I've always thought it tasted disgusting, but after sampling a few last month with Tara that I liked, I figured I'd give it go. Josh decided that I should try a Blue Moon (I think it was Belgian Wheat). And guess what? I liked it!!
Here's the proof! Josh is giving the approving thumbs up in the style of one Stephen Campbell.
Here are the Nators in their new kitchen, which is awesome! Amy is practicing her omelet flipping skills and apparently Josh is not amused. Lighten up Ferms!
This is my birthday present to myself: new place mats for the newly painted kitchen. I loved the color and couldn't resist. I think they look great.
Here are some more pictures of the newly painted kitchen. I don't think these picture give the full effect - I think it looks better in person.


These are just a few pictures of the living room.


One more thing......Everyone needs to go to iTunes and check out this chick Colbie Caillat. Her debut album came out today and her music is awesome! I've listened to it three times already and I can't get enough. It's a breath of fresh air from all of the not-so-awesome crap they've been playing on the radio lately. Seriously - check it out. You won't be disappointed.

0 comments: