Thursday, July 12, 2007

Things Are Starting to Bloom

I checked on my tomato plants today and I saw the beginning of what will hopefully be a delicious pasta sauce in the near future! I wasn't sure that they were going to make it through the monsoon of 2007, but I guess they liked the rain.


Here are some pictures of some stuff I made today:
Fun picture frame

Fun flower necklace

Inspired by Suz

What I really need to be doing is repainting the kitchen. Yes, repainting. I decided that the yellow is not working with the new countertops and so I found a better color. I just need to get motivated to get it done - especially since it is going to take two coats!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am impressed by all the craftiness!! You're going to show me how to make those necklaces when I come to my vacation home :) I will be calling shortly to see if I can get pencilled into your schedule. Hope everything is super!!

Suzanne said...

OK, so I meant that you're going to have to show me how to make those necklaces. . . not trying to be quite *that* demanding- I apparently just can't type :)