Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summer Vacation Update

In the midst of my summer, I decided I needed a vacation from vacation. I feel like I've been going nonstop since school let out. I've just had a constant stream of things keeping me busy and it was all fun, but now I need a break for me. So, I've kept myself occupied doing things that I've been wanting to do since last summer. I've been working on my scrapbook, making stuff, and I've got a few books I still want to read. Summer is going by too fast, so I want to make sure that I can get everything in that want so I'm not bitter and resentful once school starts up again! These are my favorite necklaces that I have made so far:

The Smith family moved in just around the corner over the weekend and the last few days have been one adventure after another getting them settled into their giant rent house! Natasha and I are even taking a road trip to Houston later today to pick up their new car. It hasn't been boring since these guys arrived!! It will be nice to have them so close for a while. Here is a picture of Natasha and Sarah running on the bubble wrap ( a trick we learned from a nine year old). Like I said, not a dull moment yet!

0 comments: