Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Soapbox, Just Pictures

I know that I've been on my soap box here lately, but I'm going to try to keep it light hearted. Being opinionated can be an endearing quality, and also a flaw, so I'll try not to push it ;-)

So, today I made a bunch of stuff - including some delicious meals. I guess I'm embracing my inner John Mackey, but I like to take pictures of my food now. It just looks so good and I want to capture it for prosperity!

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with garden veggies, a side of blueberries, and a latte.

Dinner was curried chicken salad lettuce wraps and fresh garlic green beans.
I made this J for Jennifer
And I made this J for me
And another set of magnets

I'm really enjoying my summer and I'm going to be super sad when I don't have time to do all this stuff anymore. I guess I'll have to take it to the office and do it during my lunch break.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So, the food looks super-fabulous. I'll have to get some more recipes from you- I'm trying to cook more :) And the crafts look great- I'm enjoying my S. I'm excited about learning more crafts next weekend :) Have a good one!!

Suzanne said...

Update:
I have made both the curried chicken salad *and* some magnets and both were/are lovely and tasty. OK, so maybe I didn't try the magnets. . . but they look tasty! :)
Can't wait to hang out again for "The Wonderful World of Crafts" with your lovely hosts Yennifer and Suz.